- Changing main spring is very risky. Use spring press or get it done by any gunsmith.
- Mop & clean the spring with soft cloth, use thin layer of Moly (MOS2) or Lithium Grease on spring and spring guide evenly.
- If coils are removed, please ensure that the cut end is squared and grounded.
- Do not dry fire the AirRifle as it may break the main spring and may cause serious damage to piston seal.
- Do not keep the AirRifle cocked for a longer period.
- All springs are tested and factory preset, so manufacturer is not responsible / liable for any breakage arising out of carelessness or wrong handling.