Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Benjamin Marauder Airrifle
For the Benjamin Marauder airrifle we have designed a pressure regulator that can be used with the original pressure gauge assembly, but it is also possible to remove the pressure gauge and gauge assembly completely and replace it with the regulator body, so you have even more air volume available in the pressure tube!
It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power, just slide it into the pressure tube following our fitting instructions.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Benjamin Marauder Airrifle tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- Maxiumum use of the air volume due to our ultra compact build.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage
When you order your Huma-Air, Benjamin Marauder Airrifle tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download installation guide marauder 2.2
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Pressure settings of your Benjamin Marauder Tuning Regulator
Your Benjamin Marauder tuning regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting.
It is equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust, or fine tune the pressure setting without the need of a regulator pressure tester.
The output pressure range is stepless adjustable from 90-170 bar. After fitting the regulator the rifle’s pressure gauge will indicate the regulated pressure.
There are no reviews yet.