Benjamin Marauder Air Rifle – Wood Stock
Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8″ long*
- 8.2 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177=32 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters (with our special service). Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GAME & FISH / SPORTSMAN MAGAZINE FAVORITE AIRGUN
The new Marauder in an attractive, adjustable hardwood stock. Featuring an ambidextrous raised comb, it’s well-balanced for carrying in the field. This powerful PCP air rifle offers all the features needed for pest hunting small to medium sized game. The choked and internally shrouded barrel provides both precision and ultra-hushed operation, producing the most accurate and quietest rifle in its class. The two-stage, adjustable, match-grade trigger system helps to make every shot smooth and steady, while the innovative 10-round magazine allows for fast follow-up shots. With the built-in pressure gauge and quick-disconnect Foster fittings, this gun is quick and easy to fill so you can refill and return to shooting sooner.
- Hardwood stock designed and balanced with field carry in mind. Features an adjustable comb for a custom fit.
- Moved the trigger rearward where, when combined with the redesigned stock, provides a more comfortable hand position.
- Reversible bolt – First built for the Marauder Pistol, it’s now been adapted to the rifle. The “mouse hole” / bolt stud protrusion has also been eliminated for a cleaner look and to keep the action debris-free.
- Simplified the breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
- A 30% increase in shot count (.177).
- Factory installed de-pinger changes the sharp “ping” to a dull thud resulting in a less-perceived noise level.